With some version of reopening on the horizon, marketers are having to rethink their marketing efforts, especially email–since so many of us have been relying on digital communication more than ever. What should our approach be now? Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- Five Web Analytics Tools to Help You Optimize and Measure Marketing ROI
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- Social Media Marketing takes Staying Power
- Hollywood hype machine plots virus-proof red carpets